IRMG Office JLT DubaiAppello Interiors were appointed to design the regional office of International Restaurant Management Group (IRMG) at Jumeirah Lake Towers Dubai. We completed the whole project within 45 days despite the challenging requirements. Requirements:
- IRMG required a commercial office with glass partitions, matching theme furniture along with flooring work, electric work and emergency precautions like HVAC, Firefighting installations, Smoke Detectors, Heat Detectors and Water Sprinklers. The client had special requirements regarding pantry, ceiling and painting work. The deadline was short considering the complexities demanded by the client but Appello Interiors took this challenge and provided the client with everything they needed.
- The whole construction process was a daunting task as we used the shell and core method for designing this office space. We started by demolishing the existent office space, levelling and screeding of floor and placement of floor tiles. While the floor tiles were being put up, we started constructing a suspension ceiling to manage time in the right way to deliver the project on given time.
- Fenomastic paint was used for wall finishing.
- Ceramic tiles of 90x90 centimetres were laid on the flooring.
- 10 MM Tempered glass was used for office partitions.
- Special parquet wooden flooring was used for the MD and Meeting Room.
- Sliding and Swing Glass Doors were used.
- Dry Wall was used for Pantry and Reception.
Subscribe to our Newsletter